My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm just a writer girl who has a lot to say. Some people think I'm funny, but I know I'm a deep, sistergyal who is just chillin' in the T-Dot giving you my observations. At some point, these thoughts will all be in a book. Then I won't have to fret myself about work. Until then, I blog...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

4-Page Letter - Aaliyah

I'm happy.

Late last night I finished writing my book. And it's a lot more than four pages, believe me.

Praise God for giving me the strength to get that story out of me. I have so many stories inside of me that want to get out. But life, work and writers' block can sometimes get the best of me.

Now, it's time to type out the last bunch of chapters and start the editing process. Hopefully, someone will want to publish it.

But, if not, I'm happy just knowing that after how many years, I've completed my first novel from cover to cover.

Hallelujah.

Thank you, Father :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Urban Sista said...

No, it's not Winston and Beverly. That'll be one of the upcoming ones ;)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

congrats...I have not the patience to finish a short story, let alone a NOVEL...

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home